Friday, February 24, 2006
lastnightDinner at Bishan then movie at PS.
Watched Final Destination 3, gross but nice.
Personally, i tink part 2 is better. hurhur.
While deciding where to go after movie, some were irritated.
I felt so stucked. Im always in sucha situation. hur.
They're uber nice, never fail to send me home when we're out.
Im da princess. hahaha.
Tau huey anyone?
-
Dont ask me is this the kinda life im yearning for?
I seriously dont know.
I guess im draining myself.
Sleep less than 4 hours a day.
Eat less than 1 meal a day.
And puke at least once a day.
Im enjoying life yet im not.
Jealousy fills my eyes.
My heart shattered and my mind scattered.
I need a vacation desperatly.
Somewhere with only me and myself.
I needa clear my thoughts.
Is god really fair? yes, no, maybe.
Everyday i receive smses from peeps checking to see if im okie.
I'm really touched and i appreciate it. Thanks darlings.
Anyway, thanks for trying to make me the one.
i feel for the entires and the msges.
dont think too much and dont ask for more.
take care of yourself.
he loves me, he loves me not
2/24/2006 10:46:00 AM